SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – After Syracuse football player sat out of the first day of practice, instead holding meetings as a team to discuss increasing health and safety measures, practice officially began.
All practices this summer are closed to the media, but photos and video of the first day was provided by Syracuse Athletics.
A majority of players looked to be practicing without masks, but members of the coaching staff were wearing masks.
Syracuse is currently preparing for a season opener at North Carolina on September 12th.
- 330 elephants in Botswana may have died from toxic algae
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Northern New York Community foundation to match donations at upcoming Massena Meals on Wheels event
- Warm mild weather for North Country on last day of summer
- Indianapolis Colts’ Rigoberto Sanchez connects with Hispanic football fans