SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University women’s basketball star Tiana Mangakahia tweeted out Monday morning that she has been cleared to begin practicing.
SU’s guard was declared cancer free in November after going through surgery as part of her ongoing treatment. She was diagnosed with stage two breast cancer last June and has been making an incredible come back ever since.
The basketball star says she can’t wait for the future, thanking everyone for their love and support.
- Non-essential construction in NYS ordered to stop because of coronavirus
- The Grille at Hilton Garden Inn in Watertown offers curbside meal deals while dining in is prohibited
- NY’s presidential primary moved, tax filing deadline extended as state confirms 52,318 COVID-19 cases
- NYS DEC encourages New Yorkers to take bird feeders down
- JCC: 14 students remain at residence hall with extenuating circumstances, no students returning from break
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.