SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – At least one former Syracuse football player will be in Indianapolis for the upcoming NFL Combine.
Former Syracuse wide receiver Trishton Jackson will get his chance to impress NFL staff and coaches.
Jackson declared for the NFL draft after his junior season with the Orange where he finished with 66 catches for 1,023 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns.
The NFL Combine runs from February 23rd to March 2nd at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. The NFL Draft starts April 23rd and ends on April 25th.
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL
- Two Bills rookies score their first NFL touchdowns in win over Miami
- Bills QB Josh Allen tops first 300 yard game with first 400 yard game in week two
- Josh Allen’s career day leads Bills to a 31-28 win over the Dolphins
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.