SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – At least one former Syracuse football player will be in Indianapolis for the upcoming NFL Combine.
Former Syracuse wide receiver Trishton Jackson will get his chance to impress NFL staff and coaches.
Jackson declared for the NFL draft after his junior season with the Orange where he finished with 66 catches for 1,023 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns.
The NFL Combine runs from February 23rd to March 2nd at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. The NFL Draft starts April 23rd and ends on April 25th.
- River Hospital offers podiatry services, including surgeries, locally in the Thousand Islands
- Erika Plumpton of Northern Credit Union explains how to use credit card wisely for your financial future
- Rochester surgeons use glue to hold man’s heart together in rare medical case
- 2-19-20: Wind chill making today feel colder, looking at possible snow on Friday morning
- Sending military-style border units to ‘sanctuary cities’ a White House scare tactic, advocates say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.