SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse University men’s basketball team announced Thursday that they will open their season the day after Thanksgiving against Bryant in the Carrier Dome.
This is the first meeting between the Orange and Bulldogs.
Bryant features former Liverpool standout Charles Pride and former West Genessee standout Luke Southerland.
- Jefferson County COVID-19 infection rate remains above 3.4%
- Applications to get $50 off your internet bill open
- Woman accused of shooting a mother, kidnapping her twin newborns in Georgia
- LeVar Burton launches new book club with James Baldwin novel
- More than 1,000 gas stations in the Southeast report running out of fuel thanks to panic-buying