SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – After Syracuse football player sat out of the first day of practice, instead holding meetings as a team to discuss increasing health and safety measures, practice officially began.
All practices this summer are closed to the media, but photos and video of the first day was provided by Syracuse Athletics.
A majority of players looked to be practicing without masks, but members of the coaching staff were wearing masks.
Syracuse is currently preparing for a season opener at North Carolina on September 12th.
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Albany County business donates 1,500 face shields to poll workers
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania
- Cortland County a COVID-19 hot spot with 7% positivity, according to Governor