SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WLNS) – Syracuse sophomore forward Quincy Guerrier was named ACC Player of the Week on Monday.
Guerrier recorded a pair of double-doubles to help lead the Orange to wins over Northeastern and Buffalo and improve to 6-1 on the season. Guerrier averaged 22.5 points and 13.5 rebounds in those games. He also posted 18 points and had a career-high 16 rebounds in Syracuse’s comeback win over Northeastern. Guerrier is averaging 18.0 points a game (fourth in the ACC) and 10.0 rebounds (second in the ACC).
Syracuse men’s basketball has paused all basketball-related activities due to a positive COVID-19 test in the Buffalo program. The Orange faced Buffalo Saturday.
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October