LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – There are a handful of NFL teams at the top of the “futures” bets for the Super Bowl this season, the Kansas City Chiefs and Pittsburgh Steelers lead the way. Jeff Stoneback, Director of Trading for BetMGM talked to Ron Futrell of 8NewsNow about the latest odds.
The Raiders are longshots (50 to 1) to win the Super Bowl, but following their thrilling win over the Chargers, that number is likely to drop.
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote
- Ask the Expert: Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers from the experts at Blue Heron Realty
- North Country wake up weather Sunday March 6, 2021
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Ask the Expert: Blue Heron Realty’s tips for selling your home