WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – After 32 years of business, Sherwood Florist of Watertown has announced their permanent closure.
The local business announced Thursday on their Facebook page of the decision following the hardships of COVID-19.
“I am extremely thankful for my dedicated employees…without them, Sherwood Florist would never have aspired to what it became.I also send out many thanks to our valued customers for their many years of support”, store owner Kevin Kitto stated in the post.
Read the full post below:
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Police identify 19-year-old woman found unconscious on sidewalk in Watertown
- Syracuse throttles #16 Virginia Tech
- “It was just a really good team effort” Jim Boeheim following win against No. 16 Virginia Tech
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.