SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The basketball game between the Syracuse University Orange and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Tuesday night has been postponed.
The postponement is because the Orange’s opponent from this past Saturday, the Buffalo Bulls, reported positive COVID tests on their team.
Syracuse University is following protocols outlined by the ACC. This could mean possible quarantining and contact tracing.
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place