SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse women’s basketball game that was planned for Dec. 31 has been postponed.
The ACC announced on Monday that the game, which was going to be played at North Carolina, had to be postponed due to COVID-19.
“The postponement follows a positive test, subsequent quarantining, and contact tracing within the Syracuse women’s basketball team.”
Due to this, North Carolina will travel to Louisville for a Noon game on Friday, Jan. 1.
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October