(WWTI) – Philip Paige of NoCo Homestead walked ABC50’s Alex Hazard through a riverfront home at 542 SH 131, Massena NY.
Features of this four bedroom home include:
- Close proximity to the beach, golf course, parks or nature trails
- Two and a half baths
- An oversized garage
- A finished basement
- A fireplace
- Cathedral ceilings in the foyer
- Stainless steel appliances
This home is perfect for any size family. It sits right across from the St. Lawrence river, but also has a pool and spacious yard. If you prefer to stay indoors this home also features a fireplace and large windows so you can enjoy your view of the river all year round.
This property includes a beautiful kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, two-toned cabinetry, a farmhouse sink, and granite counter tops.
Inside you will also find the master bedroom which features picturesque views of the St. Lawrence, a large walk in shower and a master closet.
The finished basement, comfortable living room space and countless outdoor opportunities make this home adaptable to any lifestyle. Learn more about this unique property at NoCo Homestead.
- North Country wake up weather Thursday June 24, 2021
- Republicans block election reform bill, but what will Democrats do next?
- SCOTUS sides with cheerleader over school in free speech case
- John McAfee found dead in Spanish jail after court approves extradition to US
- Wellness Wednesday: Clinical trial helps CNY woman beat breast cancer