(WWTI) – Philip Paige of NoCo Homestead walked ABC50’s Alex Hazard through a four bedroom river front home at 6263 CR 27, Canton NY.
Features of the river front home include:
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Two car garage
- Water frontage
- Heated inground pool
- Master suite
This home’s unique location allows you to experience the benefits of living both in town and in the country. The property is situated on the banks of the Grass River, but is also located right outside the village of Canton.
The master suite includes a beautifully renovated bathroom and closet space with plenty of natural light. This master bathroom includes a large stand up shower, a marble double vanity and a heated, jetted tub with views of the river.
The bathroom isn’t the only room with views of the river. The dining room is surrounded by windows which overlook the river and the backyard. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and stone countertops.
If you are looking for a place to host guests, then this property has the perfect outdoor space for you! There is a heated inground pool and picturesque views of the Grass River. Not to mention the abundance of yard space. If you prefer to relax indoors this home also features a game room in the basement.
Learn more about this unique property at NoCo Homestead.
- Four arrests linked to gas station skimming scheme in Capital Region
- Boys & Girls Club launches apparel line to fundraise for food insecurity
- Governor announces new Erie Canal connector trail and grants for state parks
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say
- Lebanese confront devastation after massive Beirut explosion