N.Y. (WWTI) — Philip Paige of NoCo Homestead walked ABC50’s Alex Hazard through a modernized farmhouse at 177 Pollock Road, Madrid NY.
Features of this five bedroom home include:
- Energy efficient doors and windows
- Two baths
- A wood shed and storage shed
- 68 acres
- A new well
- Rolling meadows and woods
- A new roof
This home is perfect for those who want the beauty of living in the country, but the convenience of modern updates. The home features many new finishes such as a new well, roof, flooring, exterior siding, plumbing, heating and electric.
This property includes a kitchen that has maple Amish made cabinets and new counter tops. There are also wide plank floors in this home.
Inside you will also find windows that provide natural lighting and views of the meadows outside. If you prefer to spend your time outside the possibilities are endless at this home. There is an abundance of land and multiple storage sheds and barns.
Learn more about this unique property at NoCo Homestead.
- North Country wake up weather Thursday June 24, 2021
- Republicans block election reform bill, but what will Democrats do next?
- SCOTUS sides with cheerleader over school in free speech case
- John McAfee found dead in Spanish jail after court approves extradition to US
- Wellness Wednesday: Clinical trial helps CNY woman beat breast cancer