NEW YORK (WWTI) — Philip Paige of NoCo Homestead walked ABC50’s Alex Hazard through a newly finished home at 39 Caroline Street, Madrid NY.
Features of this home include:
- Two Bedrooms
- One Large Bath/Laundry
- Madrid Waddington School District
- New finishes
Practically everything in this home is new. Step onto the exposed timber-frame porch and walk into a spacious kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, and enjoy a flood of natural light!
Off the kitchen there is a living room, a coat/mud-room area, and a sliding door into a huge bathroom/laundry room. Upstairs find two large bedrooms, an epic master bedroom closet with organizational infrastructure, and another great walk-in closet off the hallway!
Sleep easy knowing your roof, siding, windows, furnace, plumbing, and electrical have all been recently updated. Out back find an over sized two stall garage, which has a great bonus space upstairs filled with potential.
A worry-free home like this is hard to come by, so don’t let this one slip away. Learn more about this unique property at NoCo Homestead.
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn’t happen this week
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
- Breaking down the 100 case threshold for NY colleges