WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – We’ll have temperatures in the teens overnight tonight with mostly cloudy skies.
Tomorrow will begin with temperatures in the teens in the morning, possibly even single digit temperatures in areas Northeast of Watertown. Although we will be experiencing typical January weather, there will be a good deal of sunshine to enjoy. Temperatures are expected to reach a high of twenty-five on Wednesday.
The sunshine should remain through Thursday with temperatures in the mid-to-high-twenties. Friday will be more cloudy, but temperatures will rise into the mid-thirties. Clouds will rule the sky over the weekend with possible snow showers on Saturday and Sunday.
We will have a milder start next week with temperatures in the high-thirties on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami
- Five new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Jefferson County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.