Temperatures stay cold, with scattered clouds and sunshine throughout the day and temperatures reaching thirty degrees.
The forecast stays clear overnight with temperatures dropping into the low-teens.
Tomorrow, temperatures are back in the mid-thirties with more scattered clouds and sunshine.
Looking ahead to the weekend, the forecast stays clear on Saturday with a possibility for a dusting of snow on Sunday.
Temperatures are back in the forties on Monday, with some precipitation and snow mixing into the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Bills running game takes step in the right direction vs. Chargers
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- Dish Network puts consumers at risk of losing network, local community programming during pandemic
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Nov. 29
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.