Temperatures stay cold, with scattered clouds and sunshine throughout the day and temperatures reaching thirty degrees.
The forecast stays clear overnight with temperatures dropping into the low-teens.
Tomorrow, temperatures are back in the mid-thirties with more scattered clouds and sunshine.
Looking ahead to the weekend, the forecast stays clear on Saturday with a possibility for a dusting of snow on Sunday.
Temperatures are back in the forties on Monday, with some precipitation and snow mixing into the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.