This evening temperatures are staying in the upper-teens with clear weather conditions continuing overnight.
Temperatures stay in the upper-teens for tomorrow morning with clear weather, then scattered clouds and sunshine throughout the day. High temperatures for Friday will reach the mid-thirties.
Looking ahead to the weekend, clear weather stays in the forecast through Saturday evening with a chance of scattered snow flurries on Sunday.
Temperatures reach the forties on Monday with more scattered showers and snow predicted for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.