Temperatures tonight hover around the mid-twenties with cloudy skies and some snow flurries possible.
We wake up tomorrow to mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the low-twenties. Overall, the day is quiet with temperatures topping out in the mid-thirties.
Sunday gives us our first look at some accumulating snow showers with temperatures in the low-thirties. On Monday and Tuesday, we’ll have mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the upper-thirties.
There is more snow on the way starting on Wednesday and persisting through the end of the week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Ask the Experts: The doctors at Northern Lights Chiropractic discuss empowering your immune system
- Respiratory Care Week: ‘unimaginable’ roles respiratory therapists have taken on during COVID-19
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.