Temperatures tonight hover around the mid-twenties with cloudy skies and some snow flurries possible.
We wake up tomorrow to mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the low-twenties. Overall, the day is quiet with temperatures topping out in the mid-thirties.
Sunday gives us our first look at some accumulating snow showers with temperatures in the low-thirties. On Monday and Tuesday, we’ll have mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the upper-thirties.
There is more snow on the way starting on Wednesday and persisting through the end of the week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Non-essential construction in NYS ordered to stop because of coronavirus
- The Grille at Hilton Garden Inn in Watertown offers curbside meal deals while dining in is prohibited
- NY’s presidential primary moved, tax filing deadline extended as state confirms 52,318 COVID-19 cases
- NYS DEC encourages New Yorkers to take bird feeders down
- JCC: 14 students remain at residence hall with extenuating circumstances, no students returning from break
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.