Today we have mostly cloudy skies with temperatures in the mid-thirties. Tonight, watch for possible scattered snow showers with temperatures dropping to the mid-twenties.
Tomorrow, temperatures are back in the mid-thirties with mostly cloudy skies and possible scattered snow showers. We have our highest chance to see snowfall on Sunday, with a chance for up to five inches in the Tug Hill region.
Looking ahead, temperatures are in the upper-thirties starting on Monday, with more snow in the forecast throughout the beginning of the week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Bills face ‘tough decisions’ with upcoming free agents including LB Matt Milano
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets
- Biden: ‘Waited too long to deal with climate crisis’
- Bundle up North Country: Temperatures dropping below zero degrees
- American Lung Association report: New York gets an ‘F’ in tobacco prevention
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.