Today we have mostly cloudy skies with temperatures in the mid-thirties. Tonight, watch for possible scattered snow showers with temperatures dropping to the mid-twenties.
Tomorrow, temperatures are back in the mid-thirties with mostly cloudy skies and possible scattered snow showers. We have our highest chance to see snowfall on Sunday, with a chance for up to five inches in the Tug Hill region.
Looking ahead, temperatures are in the upper-thirties starting on Monday, with more snow in the forecast throughout the beginning of the week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Spring turkey season opens May 1 in New York State
- 16.8M Americans thrown out of work as economic toll rises
- NYSP urge drivers to follow the rules of the road, minimize police exposure to COVID-19
- JCC students make face shields for local health care workers
- Carthage businesses offer lunch program to show appreciation to employees, support local restaurants
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.