Today we have mostly cloudy skies with temperatures in the mid-thirties. Tonight, watch for possible scattered snow showers with temperatures dropping to the mid-twenties.
Tomorrow, temperatures are back in the mid-thirties with mostly cloudy skies and possible scattered snow showers. We have our highest chance to see snowfall on Sunday, with a chance for up to five inches in the Tug Hill region.
Looking ahead, temperatures are in the upper-thirties starting on Monday, with more snow in the forecast throughout the beginning of the week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge
- Free drive-thru COVID-19 testing available in Lowville Wednesday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.