This evening we keep things quiet with clouds and temperatures in the upper-twenties. Overnight we could see some passing snow showers with temperatures staying in the mid-twenties.
Clouds continue to linger in the morning hours with temperatures starting in the low-twenties tomorrow. Throughout the day, temperatures gradually increase to the mid-thirties with partly cloudy skies.
We are expecting partly cloudy skies on Saturday, with a chance of passing snow showers and temperatures in the mid-thirties. Snow showers are expected on Sunday with a chance of up to five inches of accumulation.
Monday starts off quiet, with partly cloudy skies and temperatures in the upper-thirties. There is snow and mixed precipitation in the forecast for the rest of the week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Critter Class: Fun facts about Labrador retrievers and Teddy the Hungry Farm Dog
- ‘I felt like death had knocked on my door,’ 35-year old coronavirus survivor recounts illness
- Domino’s to give away 10 million slices of pizza during COVID-19 pandemic
- Hoarding not the only reason for toilet paper shortage
- As U.S. marks 10,000 coronavirus deaths, Trump hopeful situation will improve
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.