WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today we can expect mostly cloudy skies with temperatures in the mid-thirties. Snow returns overnight, with temperatures dropping into the low-thirties.
Temperatures stay below freezing tomorrow, with up to six inches of snow expected by the end of the afternoon. Temperatures drop well below zero overnight and stay cold through Friday, with a high temperature of nine degrees.
Subzero temperatures return Friday night and into Saturday, with temperatures warming back up to the mid-twenties by the end of the day.
On Sunday, we can expect to see cloudy skies with temperatures back in the mid-thirties.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Lows in the 20s overnight for the North Country this week
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week
- Stopping the run is key for Bills defense against Cam Newton and Patriots
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.