WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Snow showers are expected throughout the day with temperatures in the low-thirties. A cold front moves in, dropping temperatures into the single digits and below zero overnight.
Our Valentine’s Day starts off cold, with most of us waking up in the single digits. Temperatures warm up into the low-teens with partly cloudy skies for Friday.
Temperatures warm up into the upper-twenties for Saturday, with mostly cloudy skies. We have a chance for snow showers on Sunday, with temperatures in the mid-thirties.
We can expect a quiet day on Monday with temperatures in the mid-twenties. Temperatures warm up to the upper-thirties, with snow and mixed precipitation on Tuesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Syracuse wins fifth in a row getting past Clemson
- Alex Hazard joins Justin at Ramsey’s Pizzeria for some fun in the kitchen making chicken wings
- Study: Unemployment may be low, but many jobs don’t pay enough
- Bald eagle shot dead in NY, reward offered for information
- US has spent over $1B to prevent spread of coronavirus; border authorities on high alert
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.