WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures are expected to drop through the teens tonight, with two inches of snow expected. Overnight, temperatures drop below zero with mostly cloudy skies.
Sunshine is in the forecast for your Valentine’s Day with temperatures in the single digits. Temperatures are expected to drop back below zero Friday night and into Saturday morning.
There will be partly cloudy skies on Saturday with temperatures warming back up to the upper-twenties. Snow showers are possible Sunday morning with temperatures in the mid-thirties.
Monday, temperatures drop into the mid-twenties with partly cloudy skies expected. Snow and rain are likely for Tuesday with temperatures in the upper-thirties.
Another cold front works its way into the North Country for Wednesday and Thursday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride
- Rains postpones Daytona 500, dampening event, Trump’s visit
- Boston College holds off NC State rally for 71-68 win
- Syracuse women’s basketball handles Pittsburgh 71-53, extends winning streak to four games
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.