WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Snow showers taper off tonight with temperatures dropping below zero overnight and into tomorrow morning. Temperatures only warm up to single digits for Valentine’s Day tomorrow.
We can expect a subzero morning on Saturday, with temperatures rebounding back into the upper-twenties. On Sunday, temperatures warm up into the mid-thirties, with a chance of some scattered snow showers during the day.
We can expect a colder day on Monday, with temperatures in the mid-twenties and partly cloudy skies. Tuesday, we warm back up and have temperatures near forty degrees with a chance for some mixed precipitation and rain during the day.
We can expect mostly cloudy skies and temperatures near twenty degrees for Wednesday and Thursday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Syracuse wins fifth in a row getting past Clemson
- Alex Hazard joins Justin at Ramsey’s Pizzeria for some fun in the kitchen making chicken wings
- Study: Unemployment may be low, but many jobs don’t pay enough
- Bald eagle shot dead in NY, reward offered for information
- US has spent over $1B to prevent spread of coronavirus; border authorities on high alert
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.