WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Snow showers taper off tonight with temperatures dropping below zero overnight and into tomorrow morning. Temperatures only warm up to single digits for Valentine’s Day tomorrow.
We can expect a subzero morning on Saturday, with temperatures rebounding back into the upper-twenties. On Sunday, temperatures warm up into the mid-thirties, with a chance of some scattered snow showers during the day.
We can expect a colder day on Monday, with temperatures in the mid-twenties and partly cloudy skies. Tuesday, we warm back up and have temperatures near forty degrees with a chance for some mixed precipitation and rain during the day.
We can expect mostly cloudy skies and temperatures near twenty degrees for Wednesday and Thursday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Cars set on fire, tear gas deployed at Black Lives Matter rally in Rochester, officials blame ‘paid protesters’
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- The experts at Northern Credit Union share top tips for living your best financial life
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.