WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures settle into the single digits by the end of your Valentine’s Day, with warmer air moving in after midnight. Temperatures work their way back into the upper-twenties with partly cloudy skies.
Saturday is expected to be quiet, with temperatures in the upper-twenties. Snow is possible on Sunday, with temperatures in the mid-thirties.
A cold front moves back into the North Country on Monday, knocking temperatures back down into the mid-twenties. Tuesday, we can expect to see a snow/rain mix with temperatures in the low-forties.
Wednesday, temperatures drop to the upper-twenties with cloudy skies. Temperatures drop into the teens for Thursday, with a warm up expected and temperatures in the low-thirties for Friday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- WATCH LIVE: Arkansas Governor Hutchinson to provide COVID-19 update to public at 1:30 p.m.
- NYS sees highest one day increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths
- Doctors answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | April 4-5
- Pennsylvania police issue first stay at home order citation to woman ‘just going for a drive’
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.