WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures drop into the teens this evening with cloudy skies expected. Overnight, temperatures rise to the low-twenties making room for early morning snow showers for Tuesday.
Waking up tomorrow, we can expect slushy snow, winds gusting near 20mph and temperatures in the low-thirties. By the afternoon, temperatures will be near forty degrees with rain expected.
Temperatures are expected to drop to the mid-twenties for Wednesday. Overnight, temperatures continue to drop into the single digits, warming up into the teens by the end of the day Thursday.
On Friday, temperatures work their way back into the upper-twenties and lower-thirties, which continue through the weekend.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Dave Missert delivers beer pairings and a laugh for the North Country
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action
- Senator under fire for selling stocks getting out of market as ethics group calls for investigation
- ‘Paycheck Protection’ may run out of stimulus cash
- Rep. Don Beyer and other lawmakers call for stricter COVID protocols at airports
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.