WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures today will be in the mid-twenties with partly cloudy skies. Tonight, temperatures drop into the low-twenties with more cloud cover working its way into the forecast.
For tomorrow, snow is expected in the morning with winds gusting near 20mph. Snow transitions into rain by the afternoon with temperatures near forty degrees.
Temperatures drop into the mid-twenties for Wednesday with partly cloudy skies and a slight chance for snow. A cold front moves in Wednesday night, dropping temperatures into the teens for Thursday.
We can expect warmer temperatures for Friday that carry us through the weekend.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- CAPC of Jefferson County packing over 500 meals daily for local children
- Vice Principal at Immaculate Heart Central does morning announcements online to stay connected
- Police arrest teen who claimed she was intentionally spreading coronavirus
- Critter Class: Did you know that goats know their name when they’re called?
- Critter Class at Old McDonald’s Farm: Did you know rabbits and deer have a lot in common?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.