WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight, temperatures drop into the upper-thirties with the chance of scattered rain showers. Overnight, temperatures drop into the upper-twenties with mostly cloudy skies and sustained winds near 15mph.
Temperatures stay in the upper-twenties for tomorrow, with partly cloudy skies and sustained winds from the North and 10mph. A second cold front moves in on Thursday, dropping temperatures into the teens, with single digit temperatures expected overnight.
On Friday, there is a chance for scattered snow showers in the morning with temperatures in the low-thirties. We stay dry this weekend with temperatures in the upper-thirties through Tuesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- State workers pay raises deferred for 90 days
- President Trump, White House coronavirus task force hold Thursday briefing
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at grocery store arrested on felony charge
- 4-9-20: Did you put away your winter jacket? Waking up to snow tomorrow
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.