WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – We’ll have a quiet, but cold, evening with temperatures in the teens. With the clear skies tonight, temperatures are expected to fall to ten degrees. Some areas of the North Country will see temperatures in the single digits.
Tomorrow we’ll have a high in the thirties with a mix of sun and clouds to wrap up the work week.
The weekend will be fairly nice, with temperatures in the thirties on Saturday, rising up to forty degrees on Sunday and Monday.
We will see rain showers Monday night and into Tuesday morning that will transition to snow during the day on Tuesday.
Snow showers may return on Wednesday with a high in the thirties.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- CAPC of Jefferson County packing over 500 meals daily for local children
- Vice Principal at Immaculate Heart Central does morning announcements online to stay connected
- Police arrest teen who claimed she was intentionally spreading coronavirus
- Critter Class: Did you know that goats know their name when they’re called?
- Critter Class at Old McDonald’s Farm: Did you know rabbits and deer have a lot in common?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.