WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight, temperatures are in the upper-thirties with cloudy skies. Overnight, temperatures drop into low-thirties with lingering cloud cover through the evening and into tomorrow morning.
We may see some passing snow or frozen rain showers early tomorrow morning with temperatures in the low-thirties. Temperatures warm back up to the low-forties tomorrow afternoon, making way for some scattered sunshine.
A wintery mix is expected to start overnight on Tuesday and continue through Wednesday, with temperatures in the upper-thirties. Temperatures drop to the mid-thirties on Thursday, with snow showers expected during the day.
Lake effect snow is possible south of Watertown on Friday, with temperatures plummeting into the mid-twenties. Cold temperatures linger through the weekend and warm back up into the mid-thirties for Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- State Police K9 named after Trooper Nicholas Clark
- ‘Star Wars’ actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack dies from coronavirus
- NY lawmakers scramble to get budget done amid pandemic
- ‘We need a miracle,’ Entire family tests positive for COVID-19, father in ICU
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.