WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures today will be in the low-forties with mostly cloudy skies. Overnight, temperatures drop into the low-thirties with more cloud cover expected.
Tomorrow, temperatures warm up into the low-forties with scattered rain showers possible throughout the day.
For Wednesday, we can expect to see a wintery mix move into the North Country with temperatures in the low-forties. On Thursday, the wintery mix transitions to just snow with temperatures dropping into the low-thirties.
Friday, temperatures will drop back into the low-twenties and carry through the end of the weekend.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country hospitals thank medical staff on National Doctors Day
- Pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ order
- Trump defends extending virus guidelines as spread continues
- Six Flags Darien Lake delays opening due to pandemic
- Rochester donut shop pays tribute to Dr. Fauci, nation notices
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.