WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures stay mild tonight and into the overnight, with lows in the thirties. We wake up tomorrow with temperatures in the low-thirties and a possibility for scattered snow and rain showers.
More scattered showers are expected throughout Tuesday, with our highest chance for a rain/snow mix on Wednesday. Temperatures will drop into the low-thirties for Thursday, with snow showers likely throughout the day.
Temperatures drop into the low-twenties on Friday with a chance for lake effect snow. Temperatures stay cold through Sunday, with temperatures rebounding into the low-thirties for next Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Veteran buys $20K bottle of bourbon for $40K to help restaurant stay open during COVID-19 crisis
- CAPC of Jefferson County packing over 500 meals daily for local children
- Vice Principal at Immaculate Heart Central does morning announcements online to stay connected
- Police arrest teen who claimed she was intentionally spreading coronavirus
- Critter Class: Did you know that goats know their name when they’re called?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.