WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Lake effect snow continues tonight and into tomorrow morning, giving those in parts of Jefferson County, Lewis County and the Tug Hill region a chance to see up to two feet of snow accumulation.
Tomorrow, temperatures are in the mid-20s with lake effect snow and winds gusting over 30mph. The lake effect snow moves to our south, making way for temperatures in the teens on Saturday.
Temperatures warm up into the upper 20s with mostly sunny skies on Sunday. On Monday, rain moves back into the forecast, with temperatures in the 40s. Snow and rain showers continue through Thursday evening.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- One-On-One with Syracuse assistant coach Gerry McNamara
- Terrence Samuel named Wide Receivers Coach at Syracuse
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.