WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The blizzard warning expires this afternoon, with snow and wind dying down into the evening tonight. The lake effect snow band moves south of the North Country bringing in a low front and cold weather to start our Saturday.
On Saturday, we wake up with temperatures in the mid-teens and partly cloudy skies. Temperatures warm up into the 20s for Saturday afternoon and Sunday, giving us a sunny and quiet weekend.
Rain moves back into the forecast for Monday and carries through Thursday, with temperatures hovering in the low 40s. We can expect temperatures to drop to the mid-30s for Friday, turning that rain into snow.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- 4-8-20: Waking up to a rainy and breezy Thursday tomorrow
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.