The forecast for today is cloudy with temperatures in the upper-thirties. Overnight is mostly cloudy with temperatures dropping into the upper-twenties.
Tomorrow we still have cloudy skies, but no rain or snow, with temperatures in the mid-thirties. Temperatures Wednesday are in the upper-twenties with partly cloudy skies.
We have an eighty percent chance of passing showers or mixed precipitation with temperatures in the low-thirties on Thursday. Temperatures drop to the upper-twenties on Friday with partly cloudy skies and a seventy percent chance of snow.
Looking ahead to this weekend, we have partly cloudy skies with a slight chance for precipitation.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents
- Direct restaurant relief excluded from latest stimulus bill
- WATCH: Deck the Parkway, Watertown’s reverse-style Christmas Parade
- Biggest sticking points in COVID-19 relief compromise in Congress
- Watch Watertown’s reverse-style Christmas Parade live online on InformNNY
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.