WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – There are cloudy skies today with temperatures in the upper-thirties. Temperatures drop back down to the mid-twenties tonight. Tomorrow we have sunshine and temperatures in the upper-twenties.
Snow and mixed precipitation begin on Thursday morning with temperatures in the low-thirties. The snow continues through Friday with temperatures dropping into the low-twenties.
We have mostly sunny skies with temperatures in the upper-teens for Saturday. Temperatures warm back up to the mid-thirties with a chance of snow for both Sunday and Monday.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Ask the Experts: The doctors at Northern Lights Chiropractic discuss empowering your immune system
- Respiratory Care Week: ‘unimaginable’ roles respiratory therapists have taken on during COVID-19
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.