WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight, the rain showers break up, making way for some scattered sunshine and temperatures in the upper 30s. Overnight, cloud cover subsides, giving us clear skies and dropping temperatures into the low 30s.
Tomorrow morning, we wake up to sunny skies and temperatures in the upper 20s. Clouds move into the forecast during the day, giving us mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the low 40s. Overnight Wednesday, rain moves into the forecast and carries over into Thursday.
On Thursday, we welcome in the first official day of spring with rain showers and temperatures expected to be in the low 50s. We reach the low 60s for Friday, but will also see rain showers and windy weather throughout the course of the day.
Rain drifts out of the North Country this weekend, giving us sunny skies and temperatures in the low to mid-30s. Sunshine stays in the forecast on Monday, with partly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid-40s expected. Rain returns on Tuesday with temperatures staying in the mid-40s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.