WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – It’s been a wet and windy day. The wind will continue to blow throughout this evening, with gusts up to 30mph in some areas. Lakeshore flood warnings are in effect until tomorrow morning.
Temperatures will drop into the 20s overnight, allowing for the possibility of some snow showers.
Tomorrow will be cold, but sunny, with highs in the 30s. Sunny skies will brighten the day on Sunday also, with highs around 40 degrees.
North Country residents will see rain throughout much of next week.
- NNY Eats: Check out Busted Grapes Winery in Black River
- Rochester-area Bills fan who painted house Bills-blue will be featured in Pepsi billboards, commercial
- Harrisville Central School announces changes to in-person instruction
- NY mulls travel rules as neighboring states hit threshold
- New trailer for ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 released
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.