WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight, we can expect to see mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid-40s. Overnight, clouds continue to linger, with temperatures dropping into the upper 30s.
We wake up tomorrow morning with temperatures in the low 40s. During the day temperatures warm up to the mid-50s, with afternoon showers moving through the North Country. Rain showers quickly dissipate, making way for sunshine and temperatures in the low 50s.
We stay warm through the weekend, with mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid-50s on Saturday. Rain moves back into the forecast, with temperatures staying in the mid-50s on Sunday.
Rain persists through Monday, with temperatures dropping into the low 40s. Temperatures stay in the low 40s, with mostly cloudy skies on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- 4-8-20: Waking up to a rainy and breezy Thursday tomorrow
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.