WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight, we can expect to see mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid-40s. Overnight, clouds continue to linger, with temperatures dropping into the upper 30s.
We wake up tomorrow morning with temperatures in the low 40s. During the day temperatures warm up to the mid-50s, with afternoon showers moving through the North Country. Rain showers quickly dissipate, making way for sunshine and temperatures in the low 50s.
We stay warm through the weekend, with mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid-50s on Saturday. Rain moves back into the forecast, with temperatures staying in the mid-50s on Sunday.
Rain persists through Monday, with temperatures dropping into the low 40s. Temperatures stay in the low 40s, with mostly cloudy skies on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- George R. Davis Fund supports five community-based projects in Lowville
- Carthage Family Health Center receives new pediatric equipment after donation from Stewart’s Holiday Match Program
- Otter Shoppe at New York State Zoo to open June 6-7
- Lewis County addresses guidelines for graduations from Department of Health
- COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County: No new cases, 195 recovered
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.