WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight, we will see partly cloudy skies, with temperatures dropping into the upper 30s. Tomorrow, we wake up to temperatures in the low 40s and mostly cloudy skies. Temperatures warm up to the mid-50s during the day, with rain showers moving into the forecast tomorrow afternoon.
On Friday, we will experience a mostly sunny day, with temperatures in the upper 40s. Temperatures warm up into the mid-50s on Saturday, with mostly cloudy skies expected. We keep temperatures in the mid-50s on Sunday, with rain showers making their way back into the North Country.
Rain lingers throughout the day Monday, dropping temperatures into the low 40s. On Tuesday, we will see mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the low 40s. Temperatures stay in the low 40s on Wednesday, with a chance for some rain and scattered snow showers in higher elevations.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- 4-8-20: Waking up to a rainy and breezy Thursday tomorrow
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.