WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today, we will see mostly cloudy skies, with temperatures in the upper 40s. Overnight, the cloud coverage sticks around and temperatures drop into the upper 30s.
For tomorrow, we will see sunshine and temperatures in the mid-50s to start our day, with afternoon rain showers moving into the North Country. The quickly moves along, making way for a sunny Friday, with temperatures in the low 50s.
We stay warm on Saturday, with temperatures in the mid-50s and mostly cloudy skies. More clouds work their way into the forecast on Sunday, giving us rain showers and temperatures in the mid-50s.
Temperatures drop into the low 40s and rain showers carrying over into Monday. The rain clears up, but temperatures stay in the low 40s for Tuesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- 4-8-20: Waking up to a rainy and breezy Thursday tomorrow
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.