WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – This evening, we will be seeing some passing showers through the night, with temperatures in the upper 40s. Overnight, the rain showers clear up making way for mostly cloudy skies, with temperatures dropping into the upper 30s.
We wake up mostly cloudy tomorrow, with temperatures in the mid-30s. Temperatures warm up into the mid-40s throughout the day, giving us partly cloudy skies to end our Friday. On Saturday, we will see mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid-50s.
Rain moves back into the North Country on Sunday, with temperatures staying in the mid-50s. Temperatures drop into the mid-40s on Monday, with rain lingering throughout the day.
We see mostly cloudy skies on Tuesday, with temperatures in the upper 40s. On Wednesday, we continue to see mostly cloudy skies, with temperatures warming up into the low 50s. We get our next chance for rain in the North Country on Thursday.
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- 4-8-20: Waking up to a rainy and breezy Thursday tomorrow
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.