WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Some fog could be possible this morning, giving way to rain and temperatures in the upper 40s. Tonight, the rain moves through and gives way to cloudy skies, with temperatures expected to be in the low-30s.
On Wednesday, we have a slight chance for precipitation, with cloudy skies and temperatures in the upper 30s. For Thursday, we may see some passing showers, with partly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid-30s.
There is snow expected for Friday, with temperatures in the upper 30s. Our weekend starts with sunshine and temperatures in the low 30s. Temperatures warm back up to the mid-40s for Sunday and Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge
- Free drive-thru COVID-19 testing available in Lowville Wednesday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.