WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The weather will remain dry throughout the evening. Clouds will move in later tonight and temperatures will cool down into the 30s overnight.
The high tomorrow will be around 50 degrees. There won’t be a lot of sunshine, but the day will stay dry before the rain moves in at night, lasting through Friday morning.
The temperatures will be in the 50s over the weekend. There is the possibility for some rain on Sunday, but most of the day will be dry.
The weather remains dry and quiet on Monday. Temperatures could reach near 60 degrees on Tuesday.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Northern Credit Union rolls out reopening plans in three phases
- North Country students working to earn unique seal on high school diplomas
- Canal System to tentatively open in most regions in New York on July 4
- Pizza Hut giving away free pizzas to 2020 graduates
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.