WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight will be cloudy with a few snow showers and temperatures near 30 degrees.
We should see some sunshine tomorrow, but it will be cold and windy throughout the day. Temperatures will reach a high in the low 40s.
The North Country will most likely see a few brief rain showers on Sunday. The skies will be cloudy and temperatures will be in the 50s.
Temperatures will be in the 60s on Monday, but it will be a rainy and windy day. Temperatures cool down into the 40s for Tuesday and remain that way through at least Friday.
More snow showers are expected on Thursday morning.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- Volunteers fill dump truck with trash following St. Lawrence River cleanup
- Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe seeking property owners permission to remove trees infested by Emerald Ash Borer
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.