WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is mostly cloudy with some breaks of sunshine throughout the day and temperatures around 50 degrees.
It’s a breezy day, so there’s a bit of a wind chill. Tonight will be mostly cloudy and temperatures will drop into the 40s. There will be rain showers late tonight that will last through at least the first half of the day tomorrow.
Temperatures will reach a high near 50 degrees tomorrow and throughout the weekend. Sunday will be mostly cloudy.
Starting off next week, the high on Monday will be around 50 degrees. The North Country will see more rain moving in on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Northern Credit Union rolls out reopening plans in three phases
- North Country students working to earn unique seal on high school diplomas
- Canal System to tentatively open in most regions in New York on July 4
- Pizza Hut giving away free pizzas to 2020 graduates
- Cuomo: Now’s the time for infrastructure projects
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.