WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight will be mostly cloudy and temperatures will drop into the 40s. There will be rain showers closer to dawn that will last through Friday morning, before drying out and allowing for a little sunshine later in the day.
Temperatures will reach a high near 50 degrees tomorrow and throughout the weekend. Sunday will be mostly cloudy.
Starting off next week, the high on Monday will be around 50 degrees. The North Country will see more rain moving in on Tuesday and lasting through Thursday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Coach Dino Babers has “no doubt” that Orange can clean up mistakes after 0-2 start
- Syracuse football falls on the road at 25th ranked Pittsburgh
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- New York State will honor Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg with statue in Brooklyn
- Proper COVID-19 cleaning procedures from the experts at ServPro
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.