WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonight will be mostly cloudy and temperatures will drop into the 40s. There will be rain showers closer to dawn that will last through Friday morning, before drying out and allowing for a little sunshine later in the day.
Temperatures will reach a high near 50 degrees tomorrow and throughout the weekend. Sunday will be mostly cloudy.
Starting off next week, the high on Monday will be around 50 degrees. The North Country will see more rain moving in on Tuesday and lasting through Thursday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- WATCH: Health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 24
- Watch: Dr. Fauci answers your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’
- President Trump honors Class of 2020 at White House
- VP Pence visits Georgia, praises Kemp’s early action to reopen state
- Job losses impact minority and hourly workers most in pandemic
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.