WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is mostly sunny with temperatures in the high 50s. Temperatures will cool down into the 40s overnight.
Tomorrow will be mostly cloudy and breezy with highs in the 60s.
Rain will be moving in on Thursday and lasting through Saturday. Temperatures will the in the 60s on Thursday and in the 50s on Friday and Saturday.
The rain will clear up by Sunday and temperatures will be in the 50s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country evening weather update: 4-19-21
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- 40 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County since Friday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.