WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 60s today. There will be wind advisories beginning this evening and temperatures will be in the 50s overnight.
Rain showers are on the way for tomorrow, lasting through Saturday. Temperatures will be in the 60s for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
We’ll get a break from the rain on Sunday before rain showers return on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Legislation to help provide New York families with support and services to combat addiction
- North Country weather: Rain, highs in 50s this weekend
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- ‘Pink Tax’ ban goes into effect in NYS Wednesday
- After his big moment in 2016, Ken Bone watched the 2020 debate from home
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.