WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – It’s been a windy day and will remain that way with gusts over 30mph overnight and throughout the day tomorrow.
There are wind advisories for Jefferson and Lewis Counties with gusts up to 60mph possible.
Rain showers are on the way for tomorrow, lasting through Saturday. Temperatures will be in the 60s for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
We’ll get a break from the rain on Sunday before rain showers return on Monday. Temperatures will be in the 50s on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.